CNC Mill Set-Up Hand
Ingadale Industries Inc., a well-established company, is seeking an experienced CNC Mill Set Up person to join a growing team. For the past 50 years Ingadale has been a leader in quality precision machining.
You are a committed and accomplished individual who can work either independently or as part of a team to meet customer expectations. You will be responsible for the process planning, programming, and troubleshooting of intricate parts with tight tolerances in a fast-paced environment.
- Setup a variety of 3&4 axis CNC milling machines, 5-axis would be desirable
- Operate a variety of machine tools to cut or grind metal and or other materials to make or modify parts to drawings specifications.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings/blueprints to determine machining operations.
- Process dimensions and tolerances, measure, and layout work pieces
- Work with Fanuc controls
- Set machine or equipment controls and proper tools for specific operations for jobs.
- This position is full time.
- Trade school or technical training is an asset.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Motivated to learn and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management skills, with fine attention to detail
- Work effectively in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
What we offer:
- Company Benefits after three months
- Overtime available
- Exceptional opportunity for personal growth and development
- Opportunity for advancement based on performance.
- Excellent working environment and company culture
- Ingadale has been in business for over 50 years.
- Company is growing
- This is a full time position. Salary is negotiable.
Contact Jackie Bennings email@example.com